- Go to the cinemas and watch a movie alone.
- GO TO STAR CITY. (I know I’ve tweeted about this a couple of times. And I swear, I’ll go to star city within this year… with or without company. Haha!)
- study a lot harder and smarter.
Be a regular fourth year OT student.I'm crossing this one out not because I made it happen but because I failed... </3
- Bake cookies or cake. (go ahead, laugh)
- Cook a meal. A legit meal. Real cooking and not just by frying haha! (okay, laugh again)
- Have a crush….. hahahahahah (now, you can laugh out loud)
Memorize my mobile number and our home number. (go, laugh again. hahah)
- Have more time for leisure reading.
- Try kickboxing or boxing
Go to Pagudpud Out of town trip with friends (which will happen on Saturday! Wuhoo!)
- Organize my room. Develop all the photos, buy picture frames and post it on my wall!
Clean closet. Throw clothes that are not usable anymore and donate clothes that are still wearable. Have my parents go on a date. They haven’t gone on a date in years!! And so, I bought them vouchers for Midas Hotel buffet and I’m just waiting for both of them to be available. (yes, I’m sweet hihi)
- Play the violin again and learn more than five songs. (I actually miss playing it but I just can’t find time)
PARTY WITH RQ. Haven’t done that… ever. Hahaha
- Watch GGV live. haha
- Go Ice skating. It’s been more than 4 years since my last ice skating experience
- SHOP TIL I DROP (huhuhu)
- Have a sleepover with my friends. Or just lunch or dinner together. I miss Elenie
- Buy a new laptop.
- Go to Mind Museum!!!!!!
- Have dinner outside or somewhere alone.
Commute from Manila to Cavite or vice versa…. ON MY OWN.
- Exercise more… Jog every weekends (hehe)
- Eat healthier food!
- Visit seton?? Lol idk
- More random gala with girlfriends!! <3
- Be more patient……
- Blog more.
- Edit or change my layout. it’s getting old haha
- Smile more often hehee
- Stop losing or misplacing or destroying my glasses. (my 6th glasses, got destroyed last tuesday. Huhu)
- Save more, Spend less.
- Since I only have four subject this semester, I will give my best to ace everything.
- Go to SM Aura hahahaha
- Post a look in lookbook
- Have a part-time job. Start by sembreak until the end of the second semester since I only have one subject on second semester
- Be fit
- learn how to play piano!
- Watch a concert at least once!! :(
- Buy an instax mini 8 or at least 7s!!
- try bungee jumping and skydiving (my dreammmm!)
- Stop being a pessimist
As of the moment, these are the only things that I can think of. I’ll keep on updating this list if ever new things come into my mind. Hihi
Thanks for reading!!