Monday, April 08, 2013

Cut it Short and Color it Red


Hair and Women.... need I say more? lol just kidding. A lot of women care a lot, I mean a LOT, when it comes to their hair. Have you watched ANTM makeover episodes? I find it funny that some contestants cried over their hair. It's hair and it will grow back. (no offense to those who treasure their hair so much hehe)


Last February 2012, I decided to cut my hair short. I was looking through the hairstyles magazines and I saw a haircut that I thought will look good on me. hahaha wrong judgment lol. I pointed the photo and told the stylist to add some long sideswept bangs- since I can't not have bangs, I have a huge forehead haha! I even emphasized the word "long" sideswept bangs. The stylist asked me if I want it above or below the eyebrows- I said, "Below". I was actually saying "duh" in my head- harsh, I know. But will it be called long sideswept bangs if it's above the eyebrows? Anyway, the stylist started to cut my hair and it ended...... a disaster hahahahahhahaha. My bangs were so... short that I have to pin it since I'd rather have people see my large forehead than the hideous bangs. I know that I will end up looking like a guy since my facial features aren't that girly haha

Fast forward to April 2013... I am now again itching to cut my hair.... short. Ikr, wth haha! But now I want it to be a lot shorter than my previous haircut. Not only that but I also want to have a red hair huhuhuhu "want".... yes I want it but I won't do it.... actually i'm still contemplating haha

I can't have the short hair I want (Pictures below) since
  1. I don't like styling it every single day
  2. I'll look like a guy even more
  3. I don't know (if ever) where I'll have my hair done that will suit my budget.

I can't have red hair because
  1. I'm not white enough. lol
  2. I don't want to bleach my hair.
  3. I've read on the internet that it fades quickly and you have to re-color it again after few weeks.

Reason why to cut it short and color it red: I WANT IT. huhuhu

Here are the photos

shaved one side
This was once my dream haircut. hahahahah But then I realized it would be hassle when hair starts to grow back. It's either trim it or let it grow (which doesn't look so good hahaha)
I really love Anne's hair!! It's short and it has what I need, bangs. hahahahaha
I really love Anne's hair!! It's short and it has what I need, bangs. hahahahaha
Pixie Lott's hair is good too. But I don't know how to tease my hair hahaha I suck
Pixie Lott's hair is good too. But I don't know how to style or tease my hair hahaha I suck


I'm not really a big Miley fan but her hair made me one. hahaha
I'm not really a big Miley fan but her hair made me one. hahaha


Another shade of red that will definitely not suit me huhu
Bonnie"s hair color..... I want huhu       



Hayley Williams!! I've been a fan since I was in highschool. And I love what she does with her hair! 


It's short... and red. I just died                

I just died............

I know that not everyone can have- or should I say rock red hair nor short haircuts.... and it sucks huhu dream hair </3






3 comments:

  1. how about orange-y red? i think that'll be a good compromise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] you may have read from my previous post, Cut it Short and Color it Red, I really want to have red hair. But I know that dark brown with a hint of red is the closest I [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.honestskin.com Korea Cosmetics Shopping mall 30% sale for all brands, Missha, Thefaceshop, Laneige, Nature Republic, IOPE, Tonymoly, Skinfood, Holika Holika, Etude House, Innisfree, Sulwhasoo, Whoo, S;um37, Ohui, Regen, Ryeo, Leaders and so on.

    ReplyDelete