Monday, August 12, 2013

Nine Types of Bus Riders

I don't regularly ride buses. But for the few times I've ridden on one, I end up observing other people. (creepy lol) Travel time from home to UST is usually 1 hour to 2 hours with no to light traffic. During those 2 hours, I didn't have anything better to do so I decided to write this post. hihi 

Here's my 9 types of people you can see in a bus.



#1. The Gentleman 



         We all wanted to be seated next to a guy who's a gentleman; He who offers his seat to a woman and more importantly, to an elderly. I'm not saying that guys are the only ones who should do this. Women should also offer their seat to an elderly as well. Specially if she is capable of standing for 15-20 minutes or so. 






http://static.stomp.com.sg/

#2. Who you, don't care 



          This is the exact opposite of a gentleman. He who sees and knows he has to offer his seat but doesn't. This certain type of person will glance then will look away in a second as if he didn't see you. Or do something else to make it seem that he didn't see anything.









http://china.kylereed.com

#3. Head-banger 



     This makes your bus trip a little fun. there's a number of people who fall asleep in a bus. I'm in no position to judge or blame them since maybe, they've been up really early to go to work or school or they're just tired. But I just find it funny that it looks like they're banging their heads along with the music. And I find myself waiting for them to fall hehehe! Sorry! 









http://sodahead.com

#4. Shoulder-borrower 



     Though I find those headbangers funny, I think people who leans on other's shoulder (specially on mine) are annoying!!! I mean if you're going to sleep, don't bother the person sitting next to you. -___-










#5. Pervert or the where-your-hands-at-huh people


http://static.stomp.com.sg/



     The hands of these people are somewhere it shouldn't be (duh). Buses are jammed-pack during rush hours. And here the pervs come. When you're already standing since all seats are occupied, there will be a looot of physical contact. And most are not pleasant specially a contact from a perv. You will instantly notice that they're a perv since they exaggerate movements. For an instance, when the driver suddenly hits the break, the guy will be all over you. Or there's space left but he keeps on standing near you. 




#6. Busy bee 




See? even drivers are busy bees;  dailypicksandflicks.com;

















      


          These busy bees are on their phone nonstop. From the moment they got on the bus until they got off. It's okay to be on the phone but please, tone down your voice. You don't want to wake the headbangers now, do you? 


#7. I'm-already-there people 

          Everytime I ride the bus, there's always someone on the phone saying "Malapit na 'ko." Once, the guy sitting beside me told the person on the other line that he's already near taft when in fact, we're in coastal road. 




#8. Ew, No Touch Please 



          This doesn't apply to women alone. There are men like this as well. These people don't want to be touched or crammed-up in buses. It's obviously written on their faces that they can't stand having other people accidentally touch them. Their facial expressions say it all. The look on their faces are both funny and annoying. 




#9. Creepers 
www.quickmeme.com



          Have you ever experienced being stared at? It's unpleasant and annoying right? It makes you think you have something on your face. But then you looked at your compact mirror and all you see is your.... Beautiful face. Hehehe just kidding. I don't know if they're just plain creepy or what. Or maybe you look like their sibling, friend, crust, first love, mom, dad, blablabla. Whatever the reason is, it's creepy. And rude. 













Have you encountered these kinds of people in the bus? Or have I left out some types? Agree or disagree, I want to hear your opinion! Comment below. 



Disclaimer: I do not own any of the photos in this post. Source of the photo is the caption.

P.S. I'm sorry I haven't posted any reviews. My DSLR is broken and it's still being fixed. :(


12 comments:

  1. Hi, I am your new follower on GFC, and thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, but I can´t see you on my GFC:-(

    http://havlikovakarolina.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice post !
    www.rumeur-rose.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this post, you're a good obseerver! The next time I'm on a bus, I'll look out for such people :)

    And you like Hongki?? I do too!!! After I saw him in We Got Married, I began to like him even more, he's such a cutie :D

    PS; Your blog is great! I followed you on gfc, do you have google+ and bloglovin? Hope you follow me back!

    XOXO
    Dipika
    www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked him when I watched the drama "Your're Beautiful". He acts cute yet he seemed so cool :)
      Thanks for following me. I followed you back :)
      Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  4. I am your new GFC follower:O)

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    e.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Patricia^_^
    This entry is really entertain me ..We don't have any bus in the town (Makassar City, Indonesia) but I rode several times in China and found some conditions in your story ..
    But truly, "then you looked at your compact mirror and all you see is your.... Beautiful face" made me laughed so much. Not saying you aren't but I love this confidence ..

    oiyah, btw I am www.keikoxoxo.wordpress.com
    thank you for comment and left your blog link .. I followed your imotiv and if you don't mind follow me back^__^♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading this post! Haha!

      Delete
  6. I have just been looking around your blog and I love your blog! useful and stylish. I couldn't be happier if you can see my post about fall wedding ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a cool post! and I've seen many of those during my bus rides, especially #1 and #9 lol

    NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com
    BLOGGER GFC | BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete