Friday, October 04, 2013

Centrix Dental Hub: General Dentistry and Orthodontics

Photo from Centrix Dental Hub's Facebook page




Last weekend, I went to my Tito’s dental clinic. It is located in Quezon City along Congressional Ave. It took us 3 and a half hour to get to QC from Cavite. The traffic was HELL. To all those who live in QC, is it always traffic in Congressional Ave or because it’s a Saturday? Anyway, my dad and mom had their teeth cleaned and nicotine stains removed (ew haha). My bro and dad had dental filings. I had dental cleaning. Sa wakas! I’ve been asking my mom to go to the dentist and have my teeth cleaned. It’s a must for at least once or twice a year, don’t you think? Here are some photos of my tito’s dental clinic.



Certificates

My dad spent almost 3 hours lying on that chair. -____-






Photos from Centrix Dental Hub's Facebook page. Visit here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Centrix-Dental-Hub/345295438825597

Photo from Centrix Dental Hub's Facebook page
Photo from Centrix Dental Hub's Facebook page

Photo from Centrix Dental Hub's Facebook page

They offer Teeth Whitening Services!

My tito Jason also has Celebrity clients!!

The dentist with Mr. Anjo Yllana
Photo from Centrix Dental Hub's Facebook page

The Dentist with Ms. Pauleen Luna
Photo from Centrix Dental Hub's Facebook page


Look at 'em eyebags :(
You should def check this dental clinic. Great service for a reasonable price. If you're around the area, or you're from Manila or Quezon City, you might want to try their dental services. Plus, look at my tito, hihihi pogi no? hahaha truly a dentist for celebrities! :) 

Contact numbers: 09228108147 / 09237251343 / 9255359


2 comments:

  1. It is very difficult to get a cheap as well as affordable dentist in area. Will you help me get cheap Torrance dentist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great way to promote localized business Online and grab attention via advertising on blog. Our dentist provide cosmetic dentistry in Quebec to the patients looking to enhance their smile and make it more attractive.

    ReplyDelete