Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October Korean Makeup and Skincare Haul




I received my second package from South Korea yesterday! Eeepp! I feel like a kid who got her first candy whenever I receive packages haha! I ordered from Sae Sil Parknshop and I have no regrets! She's one of my favorite sellers. No doubt that I'll surely buy again. hihi!! I recommend for you to check her shop. She's legit and you'll receive orders with lotsss of freebies and samples.


My haul:

    

       1.   Etude House Alphabet Facial Mask Sheet (I Love You)



       2.   The Face Shop New Zealand Volcanic Clay Black Head Clay Nose Pack
       3.   Tony Moly Berry Magic Lip Tint
       4.   A'pieu Magic Pore Cover Balm




       5.   Lioele Egg Yolk Cream
       6.   Lioele Egg Corset Ampoule Mask



       7.   The Face Shop Face it Radiance Powder Pact UV Veil Refill
       8.   The Face Shop Green Tea Phyto Powder in Lip & Eye Make Up Remover



       9.   The Face Shop AC Clinic Daily Gel Toner
       10.  The Face Shop AC Clinic Daily Gel Lotion
   


    11.  Missha Time Revolution White Cure (For my mother!)


Samples and Freebies!!


I joined her contest but unfortunately, I didn't win. But it's okay because she gave Etude House face masks as consolation price. Not bad, right? haha! And look how many the samples are! eeppp! See that snack bought from Lotte? She also gave a freebie to those who purchase 3,000php and up. The snack was delishhh! haha! 

As you can see, most of the haul are skincare products. I already have basic makeup products like BB cream, concealer, mascara, pressed powder, eyebrow kit, lipsticks... So I figured why not buy skincare products this time? I have oily/combination skin type and I have acne all over my face :( I hope I can lessen or remove my acne by using these products. Just comment or suggest below which among these products you're interested in and I'll try to make a review about it!

Add SaeSil ParknShop Facebook Profile or follow their Facebook Page! She ships directly from South Korea. You can contact her through Facebook or KakaoTalk. 

4 comments:

  1. So many omg!! I wish i could buy this many products at once o ;;__;; cant wait to see yout reviews!

    http://qorea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your hauls! Please review the Etude House masks soon ^_^

    ee1988.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please make a review of the TFS Black Head Clay Nose Pack? Kamsahamnida!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll find time to do it this week. :)

      P.S. I don't recommend the product because it doesn't remove black heads. It doesn't work. :(

      Delete