Saturday, October 05, 2013

September Korean Makeup and Skincare Haul



Last September 30, I received my package from South Korea!!! I ordered from a different online seller this time. And I'm glad I ordered from her. She's so kind, patient and accommodating. She's definitely a recommended seller (plus, she gives sooo many freebies haha!) Her name is Ms. Cecille Park, the owner of Sae Sil ParknShop (https://www.facebook.com/saesil.parknshop or https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sae-Sil-Parknshop/1402074463344913) You can contact her through Facebook message, KakaoTalk and e-mail. SMS isn't available since she's based in South Korea.


My haul!!!

Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer in Light Beige (for my mom) 
Nature Republic Lippies
Lioele L'Cret Miracle Magic Lipsticks


Nature Republic:
Collagen HD Dual Lipstick & Lip Cream #1 Deep Red
Shine Blossom Rose Lipstick Golden Rose
Shine Blossom Rose Long Lasting Lipstick #3 Candy Pink



Lioele L'Cret Miracle Magic Lipstick
Sexy Red, Fresh Green, Fanta Orange


Nature Republic Collagen HD Make Up Fixer
:


Etude House: 
Tear Drop Liner #1 Sparkling Eye
Ice Cream Nail OR202, BR401
Dear My Nail PK001, OR203


Etude House Baking Powder BB Deep Cleansing Foam
Etude House AC Clinic Daily Acne Foam Cleanser
Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera Soothing Gel


Elisha Coy Always Baby BB Cream


FREEBIES!!!!


I'll make a review of some products I bought from her. Watch out for it! If you're also a korean cosmetics and skincare fan like me, you deffy should check this seller from South Korea. She ships worldwide and she sells the products at the lowest price, I swear haha! I can't wait for my second package to arrive!! Most of my second purchase from her are skincare products. Yeyyy! <3 Visit her shop here: https://www.facebook.com/saesil.parknshop or https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sae-Sil-Parknshop/1402074463344913 

13 comments:

  1. Amazing!
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2013/10/work-bitch.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a great haul! Loving those nail polishes!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Nice haul! That's a lot of samples ^_^

    ee1988.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The seller gives a lot of samples! :)

      Delete
  4. Hello sweety! Thanks for stopping by and I heartly appreciate it! This is such an amazing post! (: Are we following? New post on my blog! Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ❤
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. followed you with google friends :)
    www.rumeur-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spy an Etude House CC cream sample!! Have you tried it out yet? What do you think? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cc ceam is from TFS. The one from EH is a bb cream sample. Yup! I'm excited to try it. I've never used an EH BB cream :)

      Delete
  7. I'm not that familiar with Elisha Coy, is the BB cream good? and can you please review or post swatches of the Lioele L'Cret Miracle Magic Lipstics? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The BB cream's okay. Corevage, scent, consistency is good but it doesn't control oil very well. :(
      I'll find time this week or next week to make a review about the Lioele lipsticks :)

      Delete