Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Review: Etude House Tear Drop Liner #1 Sparkling Tear


Hi! It’s time for another review. I’ve been using this product ever since I got it from SaeSil Parknshop. This product became a part of my makeup routine. Recently, I’ve been into glittery sparkly shiny shimmery things. Even my nails have glitters on it lol. That is why I would like to share to you a review of Etude House Tear Drop Liner #1 Sparkling Tear.



According to Etude House:
“Softly-applied tear drop liner makes a bright eye make up with natural crystal pearl and opal pearl color. It is an under eyeliner with khaki gold pearl highlights that enhances smoky eye make up with crystal teardrop effect.”







I apply the product on the medial half of my under eye. I also use it on the inner corner of my eye and spread it evenly. I tried my best to take a photo but the under eyeliner isn't that visible when photographed. The glittery, shimmer and the shiny effect it gives is waayyy better than these photos show.

What I like about the product:
  • Consistency: It’s thick but easy to apply and spread.
  • Dries quickly
  • It’s very long lasting. It stayed on my face the whole day. To remove, you have to rub it with water.
  • It gives a pretty white sparkling color as it claims.
  •  Just right glittery and shimmery effect on my eyes. (It can be sheer or much pigmented. It depends on the amount you’ll apply.)
  • It doesn’t sting my eyes.
  • Highly available in the Philippines.

What I didn’t like about the product:
  • It’s not that cheap. I bought it for 295php online from Saesil Parknshop. (Check out her shop for more korean cosmetics and products) 
  • not waterproof or smudge proof

Rating:
4 out of 5 stars

I really love this product. I always wear this teardrop liner. Of course, the thickness or amount of the liner depends on the occasion. I prefer it sheer when I go to the mall and apply more if there’s a gathering or special occasion such as birthdays or weddings. It dries quickly so you have to spread or apply it a little faster. It lasts veryyyy long though it’s not waterproof nor smudgeproof. I would definitely repurchase this product but in a different shade. I would like to try the pearl tear or the silver tear.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've nominated you The Liebster Award :D
    www.intoface.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for sharing the before and after application photos :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete