Sunday, January 26, 2014

12 Things

1.     I never had a New Year's Resolution
          A new year doesn't really mean new you. You can change and be a better version of yourself any time of the year. And let's face it; there are probably more people who fail than succeed at committing to their New Year's Resolution.


2.     I love sour fruits
          Sour kiwi, mango, orange, grapes… I love it. None of my family loves sour fruits so wala akong kaagaw hihi ;)


3.     I'm a Bookworm
          I heaaart books. I mostly read romance, fiction, young adult and sci-fi. I love books because it brings you to another world or dimension and makes you want to be in it (Hunger Games is an exception. Lol). It opens your eyes to see things in a wider and a totally different perspective. It makes you want and hate things. I am always, as in always engrossed to the story and characters of the book. When I especially love the book, I can stay in my room for a whole day and forget about the ADLs (mostly bathing and eating haha). I read until my eyelid muscles experience involuntary contraction repeatedly (It's eye twitch in layman's term). Sorry, I just miss being a regular student hehe.


4.     I love Korean Dramas
          I'm a sucker for KDramas. Before we had DSL, I can only watch an episode a day since buffering takes forever. A 60-minute episode usually takes up to 2-4 hours of loading. But thanks to technology, I can watch a full drama in a day. Nowadays, I just download the complete drama online. Goong, Coffee Prince, My GF is a Gumiho, Secret Garden, Dream High, You're Beautiful, Rooftop Prince, Gu Family Book, Moon Embraces the Sun, Secrets, I Hear Your Voice, You Who Came from the Stars (my favorite atm!!! I love Kim Soo Hyun ever since Dream High <3) and many more. The list goes on and on and on and on.


5.     I don't watch Horror Movies
          I have attempted to watch a horror movie once, "Shutter". And wtf I regretted it the moment I watched it. I dreamt of it for almost a week L. People even told me that "Shutter" isn't that scary. But it is for me okayyy so give me a break. And I sometimes stay at a condo unit and the idea of a horror movie and riding an elevator alone just doesn't add up nicely. Nope. Moving on.


6.     I hate Fishers
          I loathe those who posts photos of themselves and captions "I'm so ugly" "I'm so fat" "I hate my nose" "I hate my blablablabla" f you. Why post it when you don't like what you see? Stop boosting your ego using this tactic and enough with fishing!!! (I hope you read this part with an angry, fast, loud tone like I did)


7.     I don't trust people easily
          I don't why but I just don't. I always doubt people and their sincerity (not good, I know). And when I do trust someone, one wrong move will take all that trust away and I'm telling you, you won't get it back, ever. No further explanation since I cannot come up with one.


8.     I suck at making friends and giving a good first impression.
          I always get a bad first impression. Blame it on my I'll -kill-you-get-away-fuck-off-bitch typical facial expression. I don't usually smile. Plus I'm socially awkward and suplada. One of my friends even told me that she used to avoid me when we first became blockmates hahaha! And I usually get the "I never thought we'll be friends!" Don't worry guys, I totally understand. It's cool. :))


9.     I LOVE BACON
          Because it's Bacon and it's delicious and mouthwatering and best processed food??? I can eat it all day and not get tired of it. No further explanation needed.


10.     I'm a Crybaby
          "Weh? Seryoso?" That's probably what you just said, right? But it's true. I cry easily especially when I'm reading a book or watching a movie- though I can control my tears when I'm around other people. I'll let it all out once I'm alone (usually in my room). It's a skill. Not really something worth bragging.. but it's a useful skill- at least for me. I'll give you a tip: when you are in the verge of crying, tell yourself "Don't cry. Don't let them see it. Be strong." Over and over and over again. Try it. It works for me. Or you can say, "don't let them in. Don't let them see. conceal, don't feel. Don't let them know." Hehr sorry. Frozen hangover


11.     I don't have an "Ideal Guy"
          I always get asked, "Ano ba gusto mo sa lalaki?" Never once that I've given an answer. I don't exactly know what I'm looking for in a guy but I'm pretty sure of what I don't want. Does that even make sense? Besides people usually end up with someone that is far from their ideal. Haha


12.     I've never been in a romantic relationship before
          It's because no one likes me hehe just kidding. Most probably due to my stubborn personality. and trust issues. and awkwardness. And lack of allure. Hahaha Kidding aside, just read my previous post. Lol

2 comments:

  1. 3, 5, 9 and 10 - I match with you girl! Crybaby's have soft hearts and I dont' see anything shameful about that! Nice blog you got here. I follow you now via Google Friend Connect, hope you can follow me back! x

    Xoxo,
    Ysabel of Pleasantly Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! Sure i'll follow you back on GFC :)

      Delete